Tuesday 10 August 2010

OFFICIAL FIRST POST YAY YAY

Sup sup!
So i suppose i should tell you stuff about me, and what better way is there apart from telling you in a song?!
Hah, lul i was gunna but then i decided i couldn't be bothered (: (:
So i'm not telling you my name, still.
but as I said before you may call me rae cus i like that name! I'm fourteen years, two months and twenty eight days old! i think. My birthday's may fourteenth, so i'll leave it to you to work it out! i have four favourite movies: Gingersnaps, Thirteen, Pineapple express (james franco ♥♥) and Spykids3. if you luagh at the fact that i like spykids, i will personally kill you with a rake and some salt.
When i grow old, i would like to be one of the following:
♥Actor
♥Writer
♥Paediatrician
♥Child Psychologist
♥Designer (Of the interior sort. Or fashion.)
This blog, is basically me venting, and sharing recipes and how to make things, because i make clothes lots, and any successful stuff, i'll draft a pattern and scan it in for your eyes to seeee! So it's not all boring, okay?
As you've probably guessed, I take ballet, it's pretty much my life, and I dream of getting into White Lodge Ballet School, but i'm too scared of auditions.
-pussy.
So for now i'll just enjoy the classes, and attempt something you don't have to audition for!
Also i'll probably post things I like!
Idk how often I will post, but you know, just take things day by day and see how things go dowwnnn.
So 's'aaallll good in the hood!
i love to bake, so there'll sure be new things soon!
Goodbye for nowww,
rae-starshine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment