Thursday 26 August 2010

experiencing some problems.

i feel sick. like, really really sick, and idk why! i didn't eat all week, and then this morning my mother made me eat some cornflakes, and that pushed me over the edge, i guess. i got rid of it. and after my throat felt like sandpaper. and it still does.
today my exercises were:
100 sit ups
1000 skips with a skipping rope
256 star jumps/jumping jacks
1hr on the bike machine
50 lunges each leg.

i feel so incredibly fat. i think i'm going to die fat, you know.

but enough about my ED, because it's kinda sorta really depressiiiing!

have you ever thought in life, why not?
i have, continuously. today, my friends decided to be total total bitches, and they're now all like ihu. well, three of them and the others are ganging up on the three that are ganging up on me. i don't want people to fight over me, because you know it, and I know it, i'm not worth fighting over. i felt like dying. and i didn't know what to do. so i set up some goals in life.
why not, i thought.
one of them was to change, for the better.
why not?
another was to decide who my real friends are.
why not? this one hit home. because i'm bragging, but i have a lot of friends, but only one friend i can trust with all my life and heart and stuff. the others are fake, and i can tell that if i was in some deep shit, one of my friends that claims she's my best friend would pretend she didn't know me and go and befriend someone else. see, girls are flaaaakey. and really annoying. and so today i cut my hair, and i'm attempting to get better and eat and stuff. why not? life's too short to fuck up. i can't sit about feeling sorry for myself! new beginnings, you know.
we should all love ourselves, and currently i don't love me. and i need to.
I LOVE ME.
and you're all beautiful. i love you too.

sorry, this is kinda a major epic rant, but you know, sometimes you have to rant, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment